[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 24 02:15:13 PDT 2016

On 21-06-16 12:19, DelazJ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Something I often like in Redmine (and that I miss in GH) is the ability
> to create and keep lists of issues about a subject, filtered and sorted
> as I'd like (and once for all). Lists from where I can from time to time
> pick an issue and try to address it.
> I'm not a dev but I suppose you devs, might have such lists too.
>
> With QGIS-Doc repo, maybe I missed something, but currently, you have to
> each time browse among the issues in order to find the issue you'd
> address. Labeling or taging is not enough given that you need each time
> to recreate the query. Don't find that comfortable.

Hi Harrissou,

but you can 'create' such a query, for example by clicking on a
milestone (QGIS 2.16), a tag (automatic new feature) AND search for a
specific string (attribute), and show only the open ones (is:open)...

Then pick the url, and bookmark it for yourself:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=attribute%20is%3Aopen%20milestone%3A%22QGIS%202.16%22%20label%3A%22Automatic%20new%20feature%22

You could alos add author(s) or assignee(s) to that query.

This is not enough you think? What specific do you miss more?

Regards,

Richard