[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 21 04:01:29 PDT 2016

On 21-06-16 12:45, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>> In last PSC meeting we talked about 'working groups', if all
>> (complaining) people in this thread invest time/money into the move, I
>> think a 'Move to Github'-working group would be a nice first temporary
>> 'working group'?
>
> I don't think it's about time or money. It's about a few important
> people not being sold on the idea (yet ;) ).

What about moving current move scripts (Matthias, Juergen? and maybe
even the data dump?) to

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/GithubIssueMove

and add info/conclusions/temprepo's about the earlier attempts to the
wiki page I just created:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/wiki/GithubIssueMove

Let me know if you need permissions to do things there...

Regards,

Richard