[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Mar 16 23:36:39 PDT 2016

Hi

​8< --- snip ----​

Nothing, compared to what it takes to move tickets.
> Planning in advance might make the next move last longer.
>

> Leaving things as they are will make the last move last longer :-)

​Sorry Sandro I realised after writing that that you were referring
specifically to the issue management and not to using github as a whole,
which makes my comment irrelevant :-P

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training