[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 29 02:53:27 PDT 2016

Il 29/03/2016 11:47, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:

> The main argument for me are not the existing collisions but that I
> think we have many zombie tickets which I am happy to retire.

Not sure about that. the ticket queue has been actively maintained, and
many tickets have been closed for lack of feedback. those existing
*should* be valid.
Anyway, I'd be against closing tickets automatically. They are an
important knowledge base, and people have invested time in it.
BTW, I think we should not erase closed ones, as in closed tickets I
often find valuable info.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu