[Qgis-psc] Advancing QGIS 3.0

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:02:52 PDT 2016

Hey Matthias, I personally prefer trying to catch with chrome or Firefox
version, ie 46, oh wait, 47 , oh waait again 48 ... well forget about it :)

Anyway ArcView 3.2 was a very good millesim, maybe we could add some fun
and skip that number as a sign of respect for that  ancestors? So, QGIS 3.0
and then 3.4 ?

More seriously,  I think QGIS 3.0 API and QGIS server may deserve one or
 dedicate code sprints.  I'll push the idea at the next QGIS french user
Group (1 & 2 december in Montpellier, if some want to join)

Cheers
Régis