[Qgis-psc] QGIS A0 promotion poster refreshment?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Nov 5 02:32:19 PDT 2016

Hi,

there will be (in very short time  ) a GIS conference here in NL.
Wanting to do a little standup there for QGIS I pointed to
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Promotion/tree/master/poster/a0_qgis
because somebody in the community owned a A0 printer

anyway, it is a little old... look at the shirt I was wearing in those
days ;-)

Any plans (and volunteers) to update it to highlight some newer
features, or adding recent screenies/dev group photo's?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Did we try to create a Latex poster, for example based on one of the
academic templates? I'n not sure if we can pull such one into the
documentation/website building. Having an uptodate (translated)
source would be cool to have...
(But I was able to install Scribus here and do a A0pdf here locally also!!)