[Qgis-psc] Adding QWC2 repository to QGIS.ORG github

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 21 08:43:15 PST 2016

Hi,

Sandro from Sourcepole was busy working on a first version of QGIS web
client 2. QWC2 is a successor of the QWC1 project, and is based on
modern technology, such as OpenLayers 3, ReactJS, NodeJS and based on
work by MapStore 2 (Geosolutions). The viewer is fully responsive and
works well on different devices.

See https://github.com/sourcepole/qwc2 ,
https://github.com/sourcepole/qwc2-demo-app

http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/ is a demo installation, although not fully
finished/tested yet.

It is planned that other companies or organizations will contribute to
the project and I would like to add QWC2 to the official QGIS.ORG github
project, just like we did with QWC1.

Can you please let me know if you agree with that?

If yes, I will later ask Pirmin to move the repo.

Thank you for your replies,