[Qgis-psc] Voting on revised charter

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 21 23:36:53 PST 2016

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the blog post at
http://blog.qgis.org/2016/11/19/lets-make-a-big-funding-push-for-qgis-3-0/
- I have the impression that these days we get above-average donations
and we got a Bronze+ sponsorship from Iceland!

------------------

But on another issue:

Can you please prepare the voting on the charter revision? Also ask,
best immediately, if people have additional suggestions, before we can
vote.

Decision on the new charter should come first, before the AGM meeting.
Since we need to vote on the revised smaller board, next to the PSC.

It would be great if voting could be done by the end of the month (at
least within the next 10 days). Otherwise we will have a problem with
the AGM and your personal visit to the trade registry office in Zurich
was in vain, if we don't act.

Meanwhile I will prepare the invitation to the AGM with the agenda for
you to get a head start on the AGM preparation.

Thanks a lot!