[Qgis-psc] Voting on revised charter

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 25 00:01:40 PST 2016

IF you do not think/hope that people get reelected, then do not put a
new voting on this would be my idea

I'm not too keen on too much bureaucracy in PSC/association work.
I would be fine with the bootstrapping process of Tim.

And do not underestimate peoples feelings when they are not relected:
(I'm not sure I would be happy to mentor somebody who just kicked me out...)

Regards,

Richard