[Qgis-psc] Voting on revised charter

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Nov 25 00:05:48 PST 2016

Il 25/11/2016 09:01, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> I'm not too keen on too much bureaucracy in PSC/association work.
> I would be fine with the bootstrapping process of Tim.
>
> And do not underestimate peoples feelings when they are not relected:
> (I'm not sure I would be happy to mentor somebody who just kicked me
> out...)

Very sensible words, Richard. I'm also looking with some preoccupation
to this increasing bureaucracy: I understand it's a necessity, and
generally a good move towards maturity, but IMHO we should strive to
keep it at a minimum, not the least to be more readily understandable
from outside the inner circle (and even sometimes from within it).
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu