[Qgis-psc] Voting on revised charter

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 25 02:42:56 PST 2016

Hi,

I understand your feelings.

But how can we represent the project if the community never voted on us
as being their representatives?

At some point you need to bootstrap the whole thing. I don't think it is
an option just to continue as before. It is not democratic.

Next year it will be easier.

We just have to get it started.

I wouldn't fear such a voting. All of us did a good job on behalf of
QGIS.ORG. Why shouldn't we be elected?

Andreas