[Qgis-psc] Sponsor logo

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Apr 2 11:14:35 PDT 2017

Thank you for the feedback Richard!

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> I agree that starting with a clean sheet (aka stay away from the
> gold/silver medals) is good.
> But I'm not sure if only the textual difference in the logo enforces
> enough the difference in 'sponsor-weight'...???
> ​-- snip --​
>
> I was thinking in differentiating the total size too, but when shown
> individually that does not contain any information then??

​That's right, I think these will only be used by sponsors who want to
display the badge on their own website/materials. ​There won't be a direct
comparison between sponsors, thus no need to differentiate "sponsor-weight".

I'll give a small sponsor-level-colored banner below the logo a try.

Best wishes,
Anita