[Qgis-psc] Selection of successful QGIS grant applications

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 02:21:43 PDT 2017

Hey,

I think that in the end that is just what can happen. We are doing this
open for a reason.  Having said I would be keen to see if we can fund the
OS X packages for Larry anyway even if we need to pull some more money.
Given it's an infrastructure issue and would help the uptake on OS X even
more, which may lead to more funds, I think it's ok to use money for that
outside of grants, but I'm not also on the PSC ;)

Regards,
Nathan