[Qgis-psc] QGIS Project Page on new OSGEO site

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sun Aug 13 12:40:25 PDT 2017

Hi all

As you may know, OSGEO are have built a really awesome new web site
(HOORAY!) and I have been working to get QGIS' project page on there.

http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/qgis/

The site is not live yet - I guess it is going live in Boston next week
though I am not sure of the exact schedule.

It would be great for anyone interested to pitch in to make our page look
like the best one on the site :-) We need more service providers to be
added and outbound links etc.

I guess it will be easiest for myself or Anita to make changes. For
commercial service providers, I think they need to add themselves to the
new site so maybe we should reach out to the existing list of providers and
encourage them to add themselves?

*Tim Sutton*
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair
tim at qgis.org