[Qgis-psc] QGIS Project Page on new OSGEO site

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Aug 14 00:17:22 PDT 2017

Il 13/08/2017 20:40, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi all
>
> As you may know, OSGEO are have built a really awesome new web site
> (HOORAY!) and I have been working to get QGIS' project page on there.
>
> http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/qgis/
>
> The site is not live yet - I guess it is going live in Boston next week
> though I am not sure of the exact schedule.
>
> It would be great for anyone interested to pitch in to make our page
> look like the best one on the site :-) We need more service providers to
> be added and outbound links etc.
>
> I guess it will be easiest for myself or Anita to make changes. For
> commercial service providers, I think they need to add themselves to the
> new site so maybe we should reach out to the existing list of providers
> and encourage them to add themselves?

Thanks Tim. A good opportunity indeed, even though I'm worried by the
extra work, and the duplication of informations between our site and
this one.
Could we think of sending people straight to our site, or having an
(unlikely) automated way to keep them aligned?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu