[Qgis-psc] Madeira HackFest

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 05:14:46 PST 2017

Dear PSC,

I want to ask the possibilities to have some refunds for the upcoming
HackFest in Madeira.

As always I'll contain the costs as much as possible.

I would like to join you in Madeira to discuss several topics:

* improving the Processing documentation. Right now it almost all the
algorithms have been described, but some further options to automate the
process are worth to explore.
* enhance the current Processing documentation with python console
dedicated sections
* helping with the test framework: e.g. creating lists of missing test
in order to let users know easily how to contribute
* discuss if/how to extend plot possibilities of the DataPlotly plugin
also in the print composer

Thanks in advance

Best

Matteo