[Qgis-psc] Documentation work

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 4 07:51:57 PST 2017

Hi Yves,

Definitely we would support someone to work on documentation. I am about
to create the budget for next year.

It would be cool if you could send me an estimate on how many days would
be required at what rate.

The idea is that QGIS.ORG funds the english documentation (the master)
and the local user groups fund or organize the translations. As usual,
we would only do the documentation for LT releases.

Thanks,
Andreas