[Qgis-psc] QGIS Server funding

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Jul 7 01:58:44 PDT 2017

Hello Régis,

On vendredi 7 juillet 2017 10:47:40 CEST Régis Haubourg wrote:
> @Yves, please raise the hand if you are willing to take some funds on the
> speed benchmark platform, this would also be very welcome by dev's and
> customers.

I was wondering what Camptocamp can do for this as I had confirmation that we
have some resource to work on this part.

About the speed benchmark plateform we can make it automatic (mainly some
cleanup, create automatic reporting and improving QGIS automatic build with
docker). For these task we won't need more than 1 k€ though.

Finally we can also host this in one of our public server but the deploy of
the project should be easy if you need to test somewhere else.

Y.