[Qgis-psc] Blog post about Essen meeting?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 9 04:17:19 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Could we do a small blog post about the Essen dev meeting? With a
summary of what was discussed/achieved and a thank you to our sponsors,
to Otto/Lene for organizing and to the Linux Hotel for providing the
venue?

The german FOSSGIS e.V. supports the meeting with 2.5k EUR and the
german QGIS user group with 1k EUR. This covers almost all of our
accommodation and food expenses - and I think it deserves a big "thank
you".

Tim - would you start a such a blog post and we could add our thoughts?

Thanks,