[Qgis-psc] Blog post about Essen meeting?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 9 05:10:47 PDT 2017

On 09-06-17 13:17, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could we do a small blog post about the Essen dev meeting? With a
> summary of what was discussed/achieved and a thank you to our sponsors,
> to Otto/Lene for organizing and to the Linux Hotel for providing the venue?
>
> The german FOSSGIS e.V. supports the meeting with 2.5k € and the german
> QGIS user group with 1k €. This covers almost all of our accommodation
> and food expenses - and I think it deserves a big "thank you".
>
> Tim - would you start a such a blog post and we could add our thoughts?

Hi Andreas,

I agree that we should be gratefull for the support, but it takes (even)
Tim some time to write something about this (I think).

Would it be an idea to let somebody else then a PSC member try to do
this write-up in name of the PSC? That would take the blogpost burden
from Tim's shoulders a little....

Not sure if I know somebody who is as good in English as Tim, but... :-)

Regards,

Richard