[Qgis-psc] shortened list of categories on QGIS bug tracker

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue May 2 03:49:50 PDT 2017

Il 02/05/2017 12:32, Martin Dobias ha scritto:

> Agreed with Nyall. Assigned means that the person is working on it. If
> we want to make devs aware of some tickets, it is possible to add them
> to the list of watchers... that's less intrusive than assigning them and
> there could be multiple watchers at the same time.

I think we are mixing two things here:
* having a field called assignee: I agree this could be removed (this is
what I proposed originally)
* having someone that receive automatically a notification for tickets
in his area of interest, so he can check and tirage it, eventually
reassigning it, etc.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu