[Qgis-psc] Successful QGIS Grant Proposals

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon May 22 09:49:04 PDT 2017

Hi All (cc PSC for your information)

I'm writing to you just to make sure that you are aware of your grant
proposal status for the 2017 funding round. See more details here if you
are not already in the loop:

http://blog.qgis.org/2017/04/30/qgis-grant-programme-2-results/

Please make contact with Andreas and myself to confirm you intention to
take up the grant offer, and sort out any financial details with Andreas.
It would be really appreciated if at the end of the grant work you could
provide a short summary of the work you have done that I can post on the
http://blog.qgis.org site so that we can share your outcomes with the wider
world.

Thanks and we are looking forward too all the great improvements you will
be making to QGIS!

*Tim Sutton*
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair
tim at qgis.org