[Qgis-psc] a request for trusted plugin for lmotta

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 07:20:49 PDT 2017

Hi PSC,

I would like that my python plugins will be marked how trusted.

I started creating python plugins for QGIS since 2010, and made
contributions for C++ plugins( Georeferencer GDAL nd Spatial Query).

Currently, I have 8 python plugins, and these are marked as experimental.
The most of my plugins are made by IBAMA[1] [2], not is OBAMA!

Some that plugins will go to production, and i would like that these have
the status of trusted.

I believe when we have plugins made by the Government, this will go
influence more people the use the QGIS, then, for these people, when see
the trusted plugin they will feel better.

Regards,
Luiz Motta

"Together, We make more with less."

[1] www.ibama.gov.br