[Qgis-psc] Fwd: QGIS 3.0 bug fixing effort Nov/Dec 2017

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Sun Oct 29 04:25:58 PDT 2017

Hi Luigi,

There already was a 2.18 bug fixing effort - actually already 2 times - see
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F6v4g8Ayb3wIt73rxFKD8h4B95MaTwt-eDit8YvReB0/edit?usp=sharing

If a bug is fixed and it feasible to backport the fix to an older LTR
version, developers are asked to take this extra effort to backport the
fix. Of course between different major versions this is a bit hard to
realize than between the same major version.

Greetings,
Andreas