[Qgis-psc] use old logo for 2.18 download

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 16 11:08:35 PDT 2018

Hi List,

William asked if it would be possible to maybe use the old logo for the
2.18 download here:

https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html#mac

So people would clearly see the difference between the 3.0 and 2.18
version...

While it is not so much work, and I already started by looking into the
history of qgis-logo.png (attached), I wondered IF that is what we want?

Do we still want to use the OLD logo, even for the 2.18 version of QGIS?
We do not have a way to incorporate a version number in the logo is it?

Please let me know, before I go any further...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Ps personally I really like the new logo, and think we should not use
the old one anymore..