[Qgis-psc] Python API documentation part 3, Spreadshirt

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Apr 29 21:49:50 PDT 2018

Hi Andreas,

Ok for me, with the following remarks:

- I'm very happy with the result
- it is indeed an example of work to be done which is hard to be
financed by 'users'
- but think that this project takes a big part of the financing budget
(in 3 steps), compared to other things on the todo list which are either
done as volunteers (or not done)
- and would prefer next time to do more real budgetting of projects
alike: we should pay a fixed amount for a finished product, no slippery
slopes

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps we also have 500 euro 'frozen' money at spreadshirt.COM (US shop),
but we have to take a descision on if we are a not-for-profit or not
(aka we need to do some tax-paper-work there...)