[Qgis-psc] Python API documentation part 3, Spreadshirt

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Apr 30 00:05:47 PDT 2018

Hi,

Richard - I agree that it is not so nice, not knowing in advance how much
funds such a work package really requires. I would also prefer that things
stay within budget - but as Denis said, it is often hard to know how much
work is involved in advance. Also he said, that we worked many more hours
that he invoiced so far. Personally, I would prefer finishing projects
(such as the Python API documentation), rather then letting them rotten at
2/3 or 3/4 finished and spend the funds on something else.

Thanks for your understanding,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)