[Qgis-psc] Annual report 2017

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Apr 30 00:11:23 PDT 2018

Thanks Anita!

Tim - would you have time to finish the document? Most important things
should already be done.

Maybe we should highlight in the 2017 report a bit more how much effort was
put into the 3.0 release - although the actual release was in 2018, the
majority of the work involved was done in 2017 and 2018. Also a substantial
amount of finances went into 3.0 under-the-hood changes/improvements and
bug fixing. Can you reflect that a bit better as a native speaker, Tim?

Thanks and looking forward to get the report finished!

Andreas

On 28 April 2018 at 14:05, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> ​Hi,​
>

>> Il 26/04/2018 23:54, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> > I made a copy of the last one here that we can communally edit.
>> > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1htav9m4Oq02STOHkgZ9G7fex
>> OdVtti17Y6IGS5LVong/edit#
>

> ​I updated chapter 3 and later. The correct number of user group voting
> members for 2017 is still missing.​
>
> Regards,
> Anita

Andreas Neumann