[Qgis-psc] Proposing a future hackfest in Davis, CA

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 29 23:43:48 PDT 2018

Hi,

Lene thinks its a good idea. For some reasons she can't post to the PSC
list - so I post her reply here:

--------

I think this is a great idea.
What about Spring 20 or Spring 21
We can 'easily' have 2 QGIS conferences in one year when it is at 2
continents.

Regards from Dar
Lene

Perhaps spring 2020 would be good - as there would be two European
hackfests (A Coruna and Bukarest) in between. Then summer 2020 would be
Denmark and spring 2021 could be Switzerland.

Would that be fine for you?

Greetings,

Andreas