[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 06:02:49 PST 2018

Hi,

I think for CI or PR queue on MacOS we can use travis, where it has nicer
integration with Github and potentially it can scale better.
But I do not see any technical issue with the usage of the dedicated server
too, one can always install some CI on it or use it as a worker.
The broken build was actually caught by cron job building the nightlies,
... I was wondering why the packages are not up-to-date today :)

P.