[Qgis-psc] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:06:23 PST 2018

Hi,

Anita, sorry I did not get back to you earlier, but in french community, we
setup a survey for november (a bit late) and you'll find the results (for
what it's worth) at
https://framadrop.org/r/z2TmUAlSmd#VBfP/AoiH4JZIJrtfUeWSWRKDgYGyWl1WJqWcnrr7RQ=
In case you'd like to add the data to the QGIS.ORG's, I have a translated
sheet available in the file.
For december, we also have a form at
https://framaforms.org/qgis-utilisateurs-la-question-du-mois-122018-1543901215.
Could you mention it in the blog post, please? Thanks.

Regards,
Harrissou