[Qgis-psc] Migration to Github

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:10:54 PST 2018

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks a lot for your proposition, it would have a pleasure and honor.
But, internet connection here is not very good and even then, I'm not sure
it's best to have someone leading remotely....
Maybe Vincent (even if he's for Gitlab ;)) would be ok to lead? He proved
to be pragmatic and listening. Vincent?

I draw a small decision tree that shows the first decisions to take.
https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/b831f57a-d978-47bb-b427-4e89b166d913
To me there's first:
1/ Decide on ethical and technical solution.
2/ See how to acheive it.
And not the other way around (see what we can do/migrate and decide later
on the solution).

Maybe the discussion needs to be splitted.
* Decide on 1/ in Madeira (the blue questions in the chart).
* Create a group of people (volunteers?) to tackle the issues and report if
everything is possible.
* Move on.

I'm happy to help structuring the discussion or let the leader do on his
own.

Best wishes,
Denis