[Qgis-psc] Migration to Github

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 15 14:28:34 PST 2018

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 05:48:57PM +0000, Denis Rouzaud wrote:

> move to github before the release of 3.0...

I can't help but note this mail was sent on "Free Software Love Day"
https://fsfe.org/campaigns/ilovefs/

I will take the chance to show my love for a few software projects:

 - Gitea, allowing us to control our git hosting via web.
 - Trac, which served and still keeps up ticket management for
   many of us (this is more of a love/hate relationship)
 - Certbot (letsencrypt), making it easy to build trusted website
 - Apache (it needs love, so here it is)
 - Matrix / Riot / Synaptics, taking chat back in the hands of people
 - Mailman, which is serving this mailing list

There are many more I love, but tried to keep my list short and
related. Sorry Redmine is not on that list but I really don't love it
:P

--strk;