[Qgis-psc] Is there plans for QGIS Grants in 2018

RĂ©gis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:09:20 PST 2018

> I'm keen to get a feel for the impression of stability of 3.0 from
> users - I'm gathering from this post that you have issues? Can you
> elaborate please?

Hi,
let's wait a couple of weeks for real user feedbacks
We have crashes, no doubt, and also many unpolished features (see the two
recent ones about the new vertex editor for instance).
In my guess, we changed some features at a so low level with a totally new
ergonomy that we for sure will have a lot of feeback soon.
And in this I agree with Vincent that having efforts in bugfixing to have a
really stable LTR is a priority.

Best regards

By the way, I've been doing a lot of changelog polishing today, the amount
of work in there is impressive. Really impressive. Kudos to all.