[Qgis-psc] Madeira QGIS hackfest - OSGeoPT support

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 27 23:09:23 PST 2018

Dear Jorge and Giovanni,

On behalf of the QGIS project, we'd like to thank you both, and OSGeo-PT
and NaturalGIS for their support, both with your time and financially
(by paying for hackfest expenses/dinners/drinks).

It is much appreciated and I think we all enjoyed the meeting.

Like discussed on the meeting, we can provide in exchange, a bronze
sponsorship listing for your expenses, to both OSGeo-PT (is this
equivalent with the Portuguese QGIS user group?) and NaturalGIS.

BTW: did you do a group picture on Saturday morning? If yes, can we get
access to this photo?

Thanks,

Andreas