[Qgis-psc] Removed sponsors from release blog p

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Feb 28 00:22:48 PST 2018

Hi Andreas

Sorry about that, and thanks for updating it. We can probably make the RST sponsors page as an export from the sponsors view, can you file a ticket for it if we don’t already have one? At least then you could press a button and get the rest that you can then just commit to the docs repo.

> On 28 Feb 2018, at 09:48, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I removed the sponsors listing (the graphics) from http://blog.qgis.org/2018/02/23/qgis-3-0-girona-is-released/ <http://blog.qgis.org/2018/02/23/qgis-3-0-girona-is-released/>
> I had sponsors complaining that they are not listed there, because their due date was just around the release. I think it is better to not spread copies of our sponsors lists and banners, because they are immediately out of sync and date - and I will then receive complaints.
>
> Better to link to either the dynamic changelog site of our sponsors (http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/sponsors/list/ <http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/sponsors/list/>) or to https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html> - which I manually keep in sync with the beforementioned URL of the changelog.
>
> I still hope - that one day - we can have a dynamic sponsors page at https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html>. It would make my work so much easier ...
>
> Andreas

—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza