[Qgis-psc] Removed sponsors from release blog p

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 27 23:48:39 PST 2018

Hi,

I removed the sponsors listing (the graphics) from
http://blog.qgis.org/2018/02/23/qgis-3-0-girona-is-released/

I had sponsors complaining that they are not listed there, because their
due date was just around the release. I think it is better to not spread
copies of our sponsors lists and banners, because they are immediately
out of sync and date - and I will then receive complaints.

Better to link to either the dynamic changelog site of our sponsors
(http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/sponsors/list/) or to
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html - which I manually
keep in sync with the beforementioned URL of the changelog.

I still hope - that one day - we can have a dynamic sponsors page at
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html. It would make my
work so much easier ...