[Qgis-psc] Madeira QGIS hackfest - OSGeoPT support

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 06:12:41 PST 2018

Hi Andreas, PSC,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:09 AM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
> Dear Jorge and Giovanni,
>
> On behalf of the QGIS project, we'd like to thank you both, and OSGeo-PT and
> NaturalGIS for their support, both with your time and financially (by paying
> for hackfest expenses/dinners/drinks).
>
> It is much appreciated and I think we all enjoyed the meeting.

It was my pleasure, it felt very good to have contributed back with
some serious money (even if not a large amount): I really see this
money as an investment for the next bug fixing campaign, or any other
activity that the PSC will choose.

> Like discussed on the meeting, we can provide in exchange, a bronze
> sponsorship listing for your expenses, to both OSGeo-PT (is this equivalent
> with the Portuguese QGIS user group?) and NaturalGIS.

It is very kind from the QGIS project and I accept gladly. I leave
Jorge speak for OSGeo-PT (that is not the same as the QGIS PT user
group).

Thanks!

with regards

-- Giovanni --