[Qgis-psc] Successful QGIS Grant Proposals

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Jan 7 12:21:48 PST 2018

Hi All

As recipients of last year’s grant proposals, could I ask you all to submit a short (1 paragraph with a screen shot if appropriate) summary of the status of your grant work. We will compile all the reports into a blog article for http://blog.qgis.org.

If you have blockers or need an extended amount of time to complete the work, please also share with us when you expect to be done.

If you have any queries regarding the financial side of things (i.e. if you have not been paid and have completed the work), please contact Andreas.

Thanks all and happy new year!

> On 22 May 2017, at 18:49, Tim Sutton <tim at qgis.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All (cc PSC for your information)
>
> I'm writing to you just to make sure that you are aware of your grant proposal status for the 2017 funding round. See more details here if you are not already in the loop:
>
> http://blog.qgis.org/2017/04/30/qgis-grant-programme-2-results/ <http://blog.qgis.org/2017/04/30/qgis-grant-programme-2-results/>
>
> Please make contact with Andreas and myself to confirm you intention to take up the grant offer, and sort out any financial details with Andreas. It would be really appreciated if at the end of the grant work you could provide a short summary of the work you have done that I can post on the http://blog.qgis.org <http://blog.qgis.org/> site so that we can share your outcomes with the wider world.
>
> Thanks and we are looking forward too all the great improvements you will be making to QGIS!
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> --
>

> Tim Sutton