[Qgis-psc] Bad news: negative reply from Zurich tax office

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 29 22:34:49 PST 2018

Hi all,
thanks Andreas for updating us, and for all your work on this.
I believe we should not surrender, and try again to let them understand
our good reasons. It is a plain fact that we are not, nor intend to be,
a commercial entity of any sort.
In the worst case, we might even consider moving under a more favourable
legislation. Apart from the financial impact on our budget, we should
also consider that missing a nonprofit status will make donation much
less attractive in several countries, so it is worth insisting or
finding alternatives.
I realize this will imply more burden on Andreas shoulders, and I'm
ready to help if useful.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu