[Qgis-psc] Proposal: Planning a call for a Hackmeeting/UserConf in A Coruña during Madeira

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:10:15 PST 2018

Hi

A Coruña municipality, as you know, is interested to host an
Hackmeeting and UserConf. They want to know a schedule to negotiate a
date.
Because I don't have ideas about other candidates to host these
events, would be fine to plan a short Video or audio call during
Medeira hackmeeting  with A Coruña municipality to fix these dates.

is it possible? or if you have already scheduled hackmeetings, can be
shared to give us the ability to propose a feasible date?

If a skype/hangouts/jitsi/zoom call is possible, I would propose it on
22th or 23th of february that are labour days. Let me know.

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition: