[Qgis-psc] Abstimmung: Umzug der QGIS Fehlerverfolgung von Redmine zu GitHub?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Jan 30 06:32:03 PST 2018

Hi,

On Tue, 30. Jan 2018 at 14:16:27 +0100, Thomas Schüttenberg QGIS-DE e.V. wrote:
> Liebe QGIS-DE Mitglieder,
>
> ABSTIMMUNG:
> I agree to migrate to GitHub issues and deprecate the current Redmine tracker

I don't - but I don't have a vote.  And I even missed that there was going to
be a vote and there is another discussion going on in a closed forum.

I'd like to see migrated issues first to get a feel how much better it is -
because now I can only imagine that we only get the same ability to classify
bugs using a huge tag cloud - which I'd imagine would render the thing
unusable.

How is bug reporting in gitlab?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31