[Qgis-psc] Abstimmung: Umzug der QGIS Fehlerverfolgung von Redmine zu GitHub?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Tue Jan 30 09:56:15 PST 2018

Hi,
like Jurgen, the Loomio vote came suddenly, did we miss a decision somewhere?

Concerning gitlab tags, it is pretty much the same label / tag system as in github. So yes we need a good
labeling system. But I think in redmine, we probably have too much categories. If search engine is more
accurate than Redmine's , I won't miss them.

Cheers