[Qgis-psc] Abstimmung: Umzug der QGIS Fehlerverfolgung von Redmine zu GitHub?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 31 01:23:26 PST 2018

Il 30/01/2018 14:32, Jürgen E. Fischer ha scritto:

> I'd like to see migrated issues first to get a feel how much better it is -

this makes sense to me.
in short, my points are:
* losing the history is a major damage to the project
* keeping a double system can easily lead to confusion, waste of time,
and paradoxical situation.
Frankly, I do not see the urgency of this issue, but perhaps I'm missing
some point of view.
I'm cleaning up the bug queue, I hope others will do the same.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu