[Qgis-psc] Performance tests QGIS Server

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 22 04:31:02 PDT 2018

Hi Yves (cc to PSC),

Ok, thanks!
Yours is availabe now on:

http://tests.qgis.org/perf_test/summary_2018-06-20.html

Would be nice if there was a summary_latest.html pointing to the actual
latest test.

See: http://tests.qgis.org/
and
http://tests.qgis.org/ogc_cite/
I will add test.qgis.org to the https://certificate next round.

Although... tests.qgis.org was a temporary solution, do others think it
earns a subdomain? Or should we point qgis.org/tests to it?

My ideas is that somebody takes the lead on
- writing a page in the QGIS-Website about the purpose of these two
tests (ogc_cite) and (perf_test), and then point to the 'latest' of
both, and to the index of both dirs if people want to see older results.

Volunteers?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde