[Qgis-psc] Contributing QGIS testing environment docker

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Nov 12 04:09:12 PST 2018

Hi Alessandro,

There is already now a docker image being built on a travis cron job
every night including the full QGIS master, all tagged versions and all
branches and pushed to docker hub (see
https://hub.docker.com/r/qgis/qgis/tags/)

This is built on top of qgis-build-deps (actually qgis-build-deps were
made for this and built on travis too).

If I understand correctly, most of the requirements for the QGIS build
should be there already.

If there are some python scripts missing or other things to be bundled,
that could possibly also go in there.

Would that work, so we could continue to ship a single docker?

Best regards

Matthias