[Qgis-psc] Contributing QGIS testing environment docker

ElPaso elpaso at itopen.it
Mon Nov 12 04:48:31 PST 2018

Il 12/11/18 13:09, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:

> Hi Alessandro,
>
> There is already now a docker image being built on a travis cron job
> every night including the full QGIS master, all tagged versions and
> all branches and pushed to docker hub (see
> https://hub.docker.com/r/qgis/qgis/tags/)
>
> This is built on top of qgis-build-deps (actually qgis-build-deps were
> made for this and built on travis too).
>
> If I understand correctly, most of the requirements for the QGIS build
> should be there already.
>
> If there are some python scripts missing or other things to be
> bundled, that could possibly also go in there.
>
> Would that work, so we could continue to ship a single docker?

Yes, I'm working on it

For now, I'm using qgis/qgis3-build-deps:latest as a base image: my new
image is already FROM qgis/qgis3-build-deps:latest

https://github.com/elpaso/qgis-testing-environment-docker/blob/circle-ci/Dockerfile#L1

It this the qigs/qgis image recipe?
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.docker/qgis.dockerfile

I'll see if I can add the testing stuff in that image.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it