[Qgis-psc] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:39:29 PST 2018

Hi,

Using the user group to monitor the survey is what I've been later asked to
suggest to you. Indeed in French User group, we would like to promote other
alternatives to Google Forms, more OS friendly or less "centralizer". And
at the end of the month we send you data for consolidation.

Greetings,
Harrissou