[Qgis-psc] qgis2 upgrade

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 3 23:23:27 PDT 2019

Sure, did not want to start before that. And I do not thing we should
actually upgrade the physical server, but split it up probably:
- if plugins moves to qgis5
- building/serving of docs/site can also move to a cloud server I think
- then there is the (Debian/?) package building which should be migrated

Let us do the plugin site move together, I'm available all weekend, so
just ping me

Richard