[Qgis-psc] Attachment widget broken in the attribute table

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:21:35 PDT 2019

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 at 07:55, Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> I'm always puzzled with the obsession on regressions.  To me it doesn't matter
> much whether a bug is a regression or not - it's only the impact of a bug that
> counts.  A regression can have big impact - but if it doesn't it should not be
> a priority over bugs with bigger impact.

+1 to this.

The very open, flexible nature of QGIS means that users can do ALL
SORTS of things which aren't by design and aren't in any way
supported. Sure, these things may work for a while, but if they were
never actually really supported in the first place and were instead
something that "just happened to work", then there's a big risk
they'll stop working in future.

Obligatory XKCD link:
https://xkcd.com/1172/

Nyall